I present to you my personal rating of the 10 best hotels in the center of Rome at the level of 5 stars. I have been to most hotels more than once in person, and the rest have been rated by the recommendations of my friends and clients.
I advise you to study: The 10 best 4 star Rome hotels
- The trump card of the famous hotel Hassler roma is that it is located at the top of the Spanish Steps - one of the most interesting sights of Rome. Hotel guests can also use the services of an excellent spa-center for free. For the youngest guests, babysitting services are available (upon prior request).
Hassler's Imàgo restaurant is located on the 7th floor, has a Michelin star and terrace with luxurious views of Rome. Mostly Italian dishes are served, but international cuisine is also provided. A great option is dinner at Imàgo, the view of the city at sunset from the hotel terrace is truly magnificent!
The rooms have satellite TV, air conditioning and Wi-Fi internet access.
Spagna Metro Station is just a 5-minute walk away. Shopping enthusiasts will appreciate the proximity to Via dei Condotti, one of the most popular shopping streets in the world.
Address: Piazza Trinità Dei Monti 6, price from 544 euros.
- Grand Hotel Plaza - the location of the hotel is good both for hunters of beautiful views and for lovers of shopping. Via del Corso is famous for its wonderful shops, and from the terraces of the hotel you can see Villa Borghese and the Spanish Steps, located a few steps from the building.
Rooms at Grand Hotel Plaza feature high ceilings and marble bathrooms, and each suite has a spacious terrace. The interior has preserved the original details of antiquity, many feature films have been shot here, and I have conducted more than one wedding photo shoot.
An American breakfast is served in the mornings.
Address: Via del Corso 126, price from 330 euros
- Piazza del Popolo, 50 meters from Hotel De Russie, is visible from hotel windows. Restaurant “Le Jardin de Russie” will delight guests with dishes of Mediterranean cuisine, in fine weather, at the request of guests, they are served in the picturesque hotel garden. For those who want a quick snack and pamper themselves with a cocktail, there is a cozy Stravinskij bar.
The spacious rooms are elegantly decorated, the classic style is mixed with modern.
The hotel has a Turkish bath and spa-center with a wide range of services: a variety of massages, body wraps, individual weight loss programs and much more.
Address: Via Del Babuino 9, Spagna, price from 800 euros
- The proximity to the beautiful Villa Borghese is a definite plus of the Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & SPA. Restaurant Pauline Borghese will delight guests with masterpieces of modern Italian cuisine. Cozy rooms feature large LCD TVs with pay-per-view channels. The Galleria Borghese Gallery is a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
Address: Via G. Frescobaldi 5, Flaminio, price from 471 euros
- The white marble building of the Boscolo Exedra Roma Hotel, located on Republic Square (piazza della Repubblica), was built in the 19th century.
The core of the building is the former papal granary, which gives the hotel a captivating historical flair. Now this area is called "Clementino", some of the rooms are located there.
The spacious rooms are equipped with marble and mahogany bathrooms. Etro toiletries are provided.
There are fashion boutiques, bars, restaurants and the Repubblica metro station nearby, and Termini Station is half a kilometer from the hotel.
Address: Piazza della Repubblica 47, Termini, price from 420 euros
- Radisson Blu es. Hotel, Roma is the cheapest option among luxury hotels. Opposite the Radisson Blu building is Termini Station, which is very convenient for tourists who want to take a suburban excursion, for example, Naples can be reached by high-speed train in an hour.
Two rooftop swimming pools will delight adherents of a healthy lifestyle.
The rooms include Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a minibar. Breakfast includes a variety of snacks, eggs, pastries and drinks.
Vittorio Emmanuele Metro Station is a 5-minute walk away.
Address:Via Filippo Turati 171, Termini, price from 169 euros.
- Hotel Palazzo Manfredi - an indescribable beauty view of the Colosseo - this is what this hotel can rightfully be proud of! Breakfast on the restaurant terrace, from where the ruins of the Roman Forum are clearly visible, will be unforgettable.
The rooms with a minibar and satellite TV are cozy and comfortable. The hotel has a self-service restaurant.
Guests are given the opportunity to explore Rome with maximum comfort - a car rental service is available at the reception, and the Colosseo Metro Station is just a two-minute walk away.
Address: Via Labicana 125, Colosseo, price from 590 euros.
- Hotel Splendide Royal as if created for those who want to fully experience the taste of “sweet life”, as it was understood by the unforgettable Federico Fellini. After all, Via Veneto is located nearby with boutiques of designer clothes and shoes and fashionable establishments!
The rooms are comfortable and spacious; there are suites with a private terrace with views of Villa Borghese.
The Michelin-starred restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes and varied breakfasts.
Address: Via Di Porta Pinciana 14, Via Veneto, price from 440 euros.
- Located on Piazza Navona with its baroque fountains, the DOM Hotel Roma is a design hotel that attracts tourists who want to enjoy one of the most beautiful corners of the Eternal City.
Cozy antique-style rooms are equipped with air conditioning and satellite TV. In the morning, breakfast is served with croissants, fresh juices and hot drinks.
If your trip is to explore as many attractions as possible in a short time, accommodation at Dom Roma is the best option. Nearby are the Pantheon, the Palazzo Braschi and several churches. St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro) is a 15-minute walk away.
Address: Via Giulia 131, Navona, price from 670 euros.
- The First Luxury Art Hotel Roma is a boutique hotel located in the historic center of the Italian capital. The comfortable rooms are furnished in Art Nouveau style and decorated with contemporary art.
Hotel guests will be more than happy with the excellent interior and dishes from the chef (All'Oro restaurant and hotel chef have a Michelin star).
A two-minute walk from the hotel is the Ara Pacis Museum (Altar of Peace, Ara Pacis), a little further - Flaminio Metro Station, about 600 m from the boutiques on Via Condotti.
Address: Via del Vantaggio 14, Spagna, price from 888 euros.
Not included in the rating, but also worthy of your attention: